Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sharepoint Extrapolations

So I've heard about this thing known as "Sharepoint" from MS. Interestingly enough, it wasn't as nearly complex as I had initially perceived it to be. Over the last few weeks I've dabbled with the "Basic" setup of a Sharepoint 2007 server, which, I've read, should never be done anywhere in production. At any rate, it was a great starting point and really opened up a new doorway of Geekdom for me. I've installed a couple of sites from templates found on the MS site to manipulate physical inventory and a document collection knowledge base. I'd like to go on for a little more but I'm being pressed into engaging a personal remote tech support call ... be back shortly to clean this entry up a bit and add some worthy materials and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment